Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Application Update

Well today I got an update on my Appen Butler Hill Application.  I put in my application for the search engine evaluator job.  When I opened up the email I was so disappointed to see that they said unfortunately there were other candidates whose credentials appear to match more closely to the search engine evaluator job.  Well I still hope one of the other companies will consider me for the job.  I am actually really good with a computer and searching on the internet. I am a quick learner and very dedicated to everything that I do.  Oh well the hunt is still on.  Don't forget everyone I am wanting any suggestions that are out there and would appreciate any help.  Well a little good news happened today though, I found out that as soon as I get my equipment in the mail I will be starting mobile website testing through User Testing.  Thank you User Testing you are really helping me bring in a little extra money.

No comments:

Post a Comment